Saturday, December 27, 2008

wat a boring dayD:

hmm hai..i took a nap just now..and my mom start waking my up when its maghrib..i hate when someone waking me up while im asleep..i hate someone sending text msg or call me or, the most annoying thing; missed call while im sleeping..shit.yeah..tomorrow idk if i can online or anything cause i have to attend to my idk relative's wed..yeah.i hate wedding but im going too meet my sister there..


heath and Michelle Pictures, Images and Photos
he will always be my fav actor..i love his movie 10 things i hate about you.

i just read this hollywood tabloid that michelle william, heath ledger ex-fiance get visit by ghost of her ex-fiance and 'heath' talked to michelle and say sorry cause he cant rise thire daughter..haha idk but i feel a lil spooky about it while reading the report..haha..and u know wat i imagine that his ghost appear as the joker from the movie the dark knight..haha.idk if this real or not but still i dont believe in ghost of someone died.idk..

No comments: