Tuesday, December 9, 2008

firsssssttt post!

hey ppl:) shafiq here...


hmmm..okay this is still a lil bit awkward for me cause this is my very first time writing a blog in this site..so yeah, im still new and still learning about how to work all this things..
anywhoo's cheers anyway cause i have guts to start to write about what happen in my surrounding, everyday..to..idk complete stanger?..haha
im sure theres nothing special going happen in my life any sooner..and i want to start to write blog on this site just because i really, really wanna let everything out on my chest cause i have no one, yes no one to talk to right now..
and the other thing is i am fucking boring with internet now..yeah..i just like, why not?
so from now i hope i can post blog everyday and telling all the viewers on my blog what really happen on my everyday life..and how perthetic my life is..haha
one thing that i hope is ppl who read my blod please, please, please dont judge me just from the way my writing
..
and i dont give a damn what ppl think about me anyway,,so yeah..
read and shut up..
i hope i will stick to this site and write constantly everyday..if i had chance to write..ok..
haha yeah this is my first blog like my virgin blog..haha..


No comments: