Saturday, December 13, 2008

the drum the drum

hey everyone:)
ok im freaking boring yesterday..but thank god i have movies to watch soo not so boring that i wanna kill myself..haha..and yeah i have twilight movie on my pc and i watch over and over again. haha..my fav fav scene on that movie is the baseball scene..haha i lovvveee the way alice throw the ball..and supermasive black hole background music..yeah.i think i wanna watch it again haha..and maybe tonight i will watch my bestfriend's girl..yeah i hope that movie is not boring..

and one of my friend ask me if i wanna weet her at kl..haha yeah i wanted to go so bad..but all my friends here cannot go..they just have a lot of excuses..yeah..and i hate waiting for their confromation..yeah i hate waiting.. so i guess im not going i guess..yeah another boring day tomorrow..shit.

No comments: