Thursday, December 11, 2008

great day:)

i have blast today!:D

yes i went out to mall today..haha with my friends..just few of us but still, we do have fun..we went to usual place, JJ s2..and we kareoke all day long like 3 hours..haha i lost my voice for a while..and then we just have drunkin donut yeah..and i bought some pc game..i hope it dont bored me..im going to kill my friend if the game that he actually recomended me to buy bored me..yup probably i will change with other game if the game sucks.yeah.

so im freaking tired rite now..maybe, maybe i will sleep early tonight..haha shit.but i want to install the game first so i can play it tomorrow..

curious case of benjamin button is on my top list must see movie..i hope it premier here in malaysia..

Photobucket


well i have nothing to say..
i just wish i have the fun day like today, everyday in my live..
just being silly and dont care about the world..
haha..(yes i love to type the word 'haha')

No comments: