Sunday, December 14, 2008

home alonnnnee:D


yeah im home alone today...hahaha..my parents just go to Perak right now..so i just open my pc and listening to aloud music:D..hahaha..i hope my next door neighbour dont give a shit about this..hahaha..hmm last night was amazing..haha..i just online my ym and chatting my friends till 3 am..haha shit. and one of my friends give me a web site that can translate english to any language haha..so we start speaking french each other haha yeah. so yeah my mom woke up and make me go to bed cause she just dont like me sleeping late in the night..or i should say morning?haha..w/e mummy..

so i plan to watch movie on my pc after this..and switch the speaker out loud like in cinema..hahah shit that would be fun:D..i have 3 movies that i still not watch yet..1st, james bond quantum of solace 2nd, pineapple express and 3rd is my best friend's girl..haha all shit movie ev-er..yeah..i think i want to watch my best friend's girl..

ok..i just wanna be ok today and feel the day..haha yeah its a lyric..
i'll post more later:D

No comments: