Thursday, March 17, 2011

Invisible

listening to: wish you were here- Avril Lavigne

another off day today. my day went pretty simple. i do all the stuff i love to do, and spend most of the time by myself since sejak kerja susah gila nak to be alone. bila lonely duduk rumah sibuk nak kerja, skang dah being around people 24/7 heboh nak alone. manusia, begini lah cara hidup.

so facebook lembab. so i turn my attention to twitter. its not that bad. even dah buat twitter 2 years ago, baru nak berjinak3 activekan semula. but im still going to check on my fb, but not constantly online.

esok kerja balik. hmm. and i heard im not going to get off day on the SPM result's day. but it didnt freaks me out. oh please, im not going to work. i wont let work ruin my day. and now im thinking a perfect date to resign. i want a time off. before resume my studies. any what makes my worry is my mathematical skills, gosh not just mathematics i guess, everything. i really, really need to bo back on track and start thinking about my studies. i cant wait to start again though.

so please, please Add Math, Chemistry and Biology, come through my mind again, i miss you guys. haha.

No comments: