Tuesday, March 1, 2011

friends




im not going to talk about how my day was today. as usual, when i logged in to my blogger i'll read every single blog posts by people who im following. it doesnt matter how long, stupid or hard to understand, i'll read all your posts. cause thats one of the reason im creating my blog, not just to babbling about whats going on in my head, but i want to know, to read, about other people's mind, life and confessions. i just read my friend's blog, allan and yuna. i almost cried while reading allan's post, then yuna. oh my god. i cried. ive been blogging since 2009 and after reading my friends blog i realized ive never been 100% sincere in my posts. i post about less important things instead about the main stuff thats goes on my mind. rasa macam rendah diri bila bace blog diorang. they let out everything without even care about what people say, tapi aku masih takut about what people may think. reading yuna and allan's blogs makes me realized what is the thing that i always felt like missing in me. i thought its about someone i love, but never tell my feelings towards that person, i thought its about how miserable my life is being so lonely and got nobody to share my world with. now i know that was all wrong. fucking wrong. the things that makes my feel lonely, miserable and missing is my friends. i was totally forgotten them. i forgot what are their roles in my life, they are my comfort, they are my place to share everything, to share my world not that stupid person i think im in love with. yeah i start to feel like life is getting harder everyday, especially after school. why? because my friends are not around. im just busy with my life, wanted to get a job, want to get my driving license but never think about spending time with my friends. sometimes i feel like i am too greedy about things. i want everything according to plan. what the hell is wrong with me?

im glad that our friendship is still there even we are all over the place, none of us seeing each other that often. thats sucks. i want the clock turing a little bit faster so that i can see my friends. theres a lot to talk about. im sorry that i abandoned you guys. im sorry that i didnt call you, haqim, im sorry i ignoring your phone call, im sorry that i think that i dont need you guys. im just sorry.

p/s: happy birthday to my niece, Adra Qistina, dah dua tahun dah. thanks for brighten my day. love you :D

1 comment:

Allan Seijitsu said...

Thanks for reading my blog, Shafiq :)Yeah, just like you did I had tears filling my eyes after reading your blog too. Plus the picture of us n yuna you've posted, I can't hold but to shed tears. I agree with you if we were able to turn back time, I won't hesitate to spend more time with you guys :) another form 5 year in Saser, perhaps ? Anyway, can't wait to meet you guys in Midv soon~!!!