Thursday, March 3, 2011

I am number four

not about the movie, or book. its my angka giliran for my jpj test today. well the engine died once, and i am acting all nerdy and overly nervous boy infront of the jpj tester, even im not really THAT nervous. but once i entered the car, rihanna's songs was playing on the radio. and the jpj guy was fine, he kinda told me everything i need to do while im driving so i just followed what he directed me to do, he make it a little easy for me, but at the same time, its kinda discomforting cause im not really focused, in addition of the music playing at the background gave me both soothing and irritating at the same time, i dont know, but it all went well until we were at the exact junction to parking the car, i was confused whether i should enter the junction or not, and i got scolded, thanks, abang jpj for making my supposed-to-be-a-great-day to a nerve recking moment. i dont know what i just said. i got 16/20. and its doesnt matter as long i passed right? thanks to my driving instructor, Abg Misri, im gonna miss the moment you singing those 80's Malay songs while teaching me to drive, and Cik Shida, and my dad for those extra classes at home. now, i have to complete my motorcycle's license which im not excited looking forward to.

im looking a right movie to watch tonight, but the mood melted and i dont know why.

No comments: