Friday, February 4, 2011

the world keep spinning.



i seriously dont know what to write, my life just goes on and on, since ive work right now it seems the my world spinning faster. i forget about the things that used to bother me. its true when you work, your other problems will just gone, well not forever, for a while. at least youre forget about it. the busier you get the less you care about anything around you. even your past. but once im back at home, logged in my facebook, the eerie and shits feelings crawl back and it will stop when i start my work the next day. well enough of that.

so working at clothing store, huh? since the first day, people are speaking chinese to me. it was quite awkward on the first day. but now its just a moment when i just smile and let them guess themself that i am not be able to reply in chinese. haha. im not saying its the most amazing job in the world. but ive learnt a lot and still learning. now i know how hard it is to gain money. it makes me realized how important the education and what it can do in our future. i cant wait to future my studies. hope everything will be okay. well, everything will end up right, right? it always like that.

No comments: