Tuesday, February 8, 2011

OFF day.



well im not working today. dah 12 hari keje hari ni baru dapat cuti..haha working non stop wasnt that bad. sitting home wasnt bad either. well ive planned what i want to do on my off day days ago. what i want to do is just sitting home, doing things i love to do. give a time for myself. i want to facebooking, twittering, blogging, reading my novel, listening to my music, sleeping, watching how i met your mother, watching movies online. well, i dont aspect to go to my school though. yeah. i went to SASER. it was funny cause its been months im leaving saser but when my teacher called my early in the morning asking for my help made me feel like saser still need me, in sort of ways. but it totally made my day.

i used to get this feelings when it was the end of school holiday and i have to get in the car with my stuff and drove to school. the beat of my heart getting faster and faster in the second my car reaching the gate of the school. well, thats how i felt today when im reaching SASER. the school looks the same, the amazing people still the same, the air, the atmosphere is the same. i wish i could stay a little bit longer with my teachers and greet every single one of them. i missed them so much. i was pleased to see them doing what they always do in the staff room. well, okay moving on, sorry this post will be quite longer than i thought.

now i realised that i love to watch British historical drama, or vintage movies. and i love Keira Knightly. now im watching The Duchess. still keeping my head up. i wish this day turn up a little bit longer.

No comments: