Thursday, January 27, 2011

working bebeh.

remember i used to blog about the tees i bought at FOS Mid Valley? yeah, nowadays i am the one who responsible to sell that tees. yeah. im working at FOS right now. i have a great first day, and today is my second day working, 12 hours straight. but its better then yesterday cause they give me extra work to do so i wont just standing doing nothing to kill the time. the people there are great. we dont get along that quick but its fine to me as long they dont give any pain in my ass. they teach me things and i started to learn how the system goes.

why working?
of course money lah. but thats not all. im the kind of person who had trouble meeting strangers and its hard for me to really talk to them.i dont know, maybe im shy or what so ever. but now since that im working and has to face the public, i dont have the problems no more. i even singing in front of the customers who came into the store. hell, what i care.

No comments: