Tuesday, January 11, 2011

turning back the time



while im sitting and reading my Never Let Me Go novel, and the character Kathy is talking about her childhood at Hailsham, and try to remember back her past at that school makes me trying to remember my days at SASER. i miss all my friends and teachers and the surroundings. its the best. memang ade plan to post it here all about my days at saser. then bile pikir balik, whats the point? it doesnt matter at all. what is more important is i just keep it in my head. the memories. cause it is special and i keep it in the special place in my heart. saser taught me about handling myself and others, saser taught me to be independent, to be myself and dont care about what people think as long you know who you are really is. saser also taught me about love. im gonna skip that up. love. gah. its not in my main page anymore. well what i want to say is. i am missing saser and the people and the surroundings. i cant wait for March to go and step into saser's gate and take my result. no matter how well we are in spm is not the main purpose we went to saser, but what we have learnt there.

No comments: