Friday, December 25, 2009

I offer you my hand. my heart.

im currently readint this classing novel, Jane Eyre. I bought it 3 years ago and i dont certainly know why now is the time im very in to the novel. Even though ive already bought a new sookie stackhouse's novel, i just have this eagerness to finished Jane Eyre first. yes reader, i happen to read romantic novel. but who's cares? i know what i like. I read the original classic version. with heavy words, heavy description on smthing. yeah, but i kinda love the way Charlotte wrote it and describes the things on the novel. Im on chapter 26, the morning of Jane's and Mr Rochester wedding.

'I ask you to pass through life at my side- to be my second self, and earthy companion.'
- Edward Rochester.


I just search in youtube if they happen to have Jane Eyre video and i came out with this proposal scene. Its a drama tv i guess.


No comments: