Sunday, August 23, 2009

nothing

hmm its pretty boring today. i woke up at 1 pm haha. balas dendam sbb hri2 bgn awl kt asrama like fuck. and im doing nothing today im sitting in front of tv and nothing on tv had my attention im just staring at the tv but not watch it. i tried to listen to mp3 and tried to read books but still, its all empty.nothing. sometimes i think its better for me just follow my friends who live far away from here like terengganu or kelantan or even perlis. they are much more excited to go home than i do. they missed their family and friends. one of my friends living in terengganu has house beside the beach.haha fuck i want to go there.

im looking forward to meet my friends. we plan to buka puasa together. JJ i think.




i dont know if you can read it but its fucking funny.look at wat this lady post on her fb and she is engaged. i cant stop laughing.

No comments: