Friday, August 14, 2009

my daily life

at school. hah. i have this idea to post my routine at asrama. and i wanted people to know how fucking tired it is to live in such life like this.

monday- friday

5.45am- okay usually im the first person who wake up in my dorm. im the one who wakes everybody up like heheh. and straight away go to bathroom and subuh.then breakfast.the food, sometimes u cant even put it on your mouth.too hot.but im being greatful to whatever is given to me.

7.00am- everybody assemble and assembly session starts.

7.45am- school session starts:) and i like all my teachers. bersmngat gle lah..i respect them like my parents. they're great.they keep pushing us to the top. thats what i like.

10.25am- recess.haha. i love ikan keli at canteen. i wish i could eat it everyday:) school session starts back.

2.15pm- p&p end. we all rushing to dewan makan for lunch. i have to stress the word 'rush'.haha.
after zohor,pegi class blek.

3.00pm- usually they have one hour with panitia. and this is the class where everyone is fucking tired.if theres teacher coming in, guess what i do.sleep.haha.

4.30pm- my friends and i will go to dm and have evening supper. and asar.

5.00pm- this is riadah time. this is the time where everybody play games, sports and everything. but im not a sport person.im sweating myself out once a week. on pjk.haha.so i usually go to class and read news paper, chatting with friends or sometimes i sleep on this period:).haha

6.15pm- mandi.haisshh.we love to play around the toilet and throw each other face with water(?).haha

6.40pm- dinner. and we will go for maghrib at surau.

8.30pm- prep. they give us one hour to study on specific subject. its like monday is add math night, tuesday is chemistry night.yeah.we will start doing our homework at 9.30.

10.30pm- dm.for night supper.and isyak.

11.00pm- i rarely went to my dorm after 11 cause usually ill be at my class. my class is like my home.ill be there most of the time. and completing my hw(cause they only give us one hour to finish our hw on prep even though the hw is fucking piling like shit). if im not at class i'll kawad (ahem) for kadet polis. yeah probably this is my riadah.at night.haha

12.30pm- ill be at dorm, finally.and sleep usually at 1.

and thats how my routine at school.

and saturday usually we have bengkel at 8.30,after dorm inspection.klu xde bengkel, we prep until 12.and saturday night is our free time.sometimes we watch tv, movie, eating magie.haha

sunday i'll wake up at 10am and do anything until 6.usually parents comes on sunday if there's no outing.and we have prep at night.

yeah.this is my bored life.but if i think on the bright side, if im not at boarding school, i probably will spending most of my time sleeping or playing computer.
so i thank to Allah everyday for this great opportunity in life.

No comments: