Sunday, August 30, 2009

merdeka?

heh i dont feel like want to celebrate but im proud to be malaysian:)

well holiday is almost over.shit. i havent finish all my homework and i dont care anymore. and tomorrow 6 pm sharp i got to be at school. meeting my dorm mates, seniors('yay!'), my friends, classmates and lastly teachers who are excited to see if we've done our hw.haha.

and starts from tomorrow i will buke puase with all the people at school. yeah. sedih sial. and i dont know about my sahur. probably i have to wake up early just to eat sahur in my 'delightful' DM.hah.all this things that im going to get through going to be the most memorable experience and im going to tell this to people in i dont know 10 years? maybe. but i just have to keep going and be contented to what i have.

No comments: