Saturday, August 29, 2009

celibate:)

hey its saturday and i just back home from melaka. we visiting my sister in law(?) at lendu i guess. and man im fucking tire and pretty sleepy. i slept at 4 am last night (or morning). and sahur at 5. great. but im taking nice nap on car just now.

its weird when i notice that most of my friends already have girlfriend. i dont know what to say. but my heart just not to excited to find someone. when i saw a girl i just smile and ooookay move on. i just dont have this attention to have anyone in my life. im happy with what i already have now, loving family and cool friends. but i know sooner or later i will realize that i need someone to share everything. and its not now. not now for me. because im scared when i see relationship actually not always beautiful.

fuck off lah:) i dont care...yet.

No comments: