Wednesday, August 26, 2009

fang

i really really need something to do to make myself function. its like everything around me moves slowly and i feel really lonely. i just texting and calling my friends but we all going to meet this thursday. hah its ramadhan so theres nothing much to do. i miss the moment when i eat maggie with my friends. we cooked it in large bowl and cooked 6 packet and eat in one bowl.haha its maybe disgusting to some ppl but hey, its fun.we just have to eat it in the right place so we dont get caught by warden.haha. maggie is kinda illigele in my school. and i dont know why. i dont know what the school want from us. but i cant wait until i end of ramadhan so we can eat maggie at 2 in the morning again:)

True Blood Pictures, Images and Photos
love it.haha.but on last post i said its sookie and sam but i was wrong.its eric another vamp.

No comments: