Sunday, June 21, 2009

unpalatable truth

madam's nagging is a string of unpalatable truth!
-my eng and class teacher, mdm Lim.

okay it's been a week im at school and today, Sunday, we got outing and as usual i back home.well i want to tell u guys my results for my mid-year examination.haha. okay my ranking is 137 and if u remember, my last ranking was 185:) so, im climbing up the ranking lah:D.haha. second intake dominate the rank.they're all pretty smart than first intake. i dont give any shit about that.
and i got 3 a's and 1 fail. guess what subject it is?? haha yeah addmath.

well i'll be back to my school this evening and going back to my school sessions. hey,we'll have perkhemahan perdana this 2nd of july. damn. camping is so not my thing, but i hope it will be freaking awesome event i guess.

thats all from me,
muah:)

No comments: