Thursday, June 11, 2009

dreams not always a nightmare:)

well i just got back home from johor.and its kinda fun traveling rather than sitting home.and we got to beach yesterday and i love walking along the beach and sea water washed my feet.haaa.haha.i cant describe it in beautiful words like stephanie meyer did on her novels.gah.and yes ive already finished reading new moon.and i think it better than twilight cause its so much thrilled and adventure kinda thing even though edward was not appeared on the novel as much as twilight.

and i had dream last night.it probably the dream i most appreaciated in my life i think.i dream about my late brother.and it was the first time ever since he passed away.in the dream, i became kid again and i didnt remember all the parts of the dream but i can see him smiling and i wrapped my arms around his waist.i can feel him in my arms.and idk ppl may think dream just a dream but to me sometimes we just dying to dream about something that we cant get in real world.

1 comment:

Anis Khairil said...

you have a siblings that passed away? why didn't i know of this :/ sorryyyy wey :/

muahhh muah hope you're okay haa.