Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MOSH meetup:)

so today as planned, my friends and i meet at jusco and having sooo much fun together. they all seem different since i last saw them.haha guys are more taller(i guess) and some of them changed tp more mature than i thought they would be..ahem.girls haha i admire by their looks.they dressed better nowdays(no feeling) and wears more killer dresses i think.haha good job girls:)

well at first we planned to catch up movie and play bowling but theres a changing in plan and we decided to...KARAOKE!!haha. we booked for like what, 12 ppl and we got the freaking biggest room at greenbox. room 21. this room had been our dream to have fun in here. well the dream come true i guess although its silly.

and i meet quite a lot of ppl today and for my surprise, i met my ex-discipline teacher, pn. faridah..haha all my friends are turning their face when she came closer but i just came to her and say hi.weird? yeah. and she said "what chu doin?" haha seriously. well i dont have to be scare she will call me to her room cause im not schooling at Seri Ampangan anymore.

heres some videos of our craziness:) smile!



hot n cold-katy perry the ugly voice is mine:)




this 4 second video was accidentally taken by me, when i got home and watched it, its makes me smile to see how silly my friends is:)
this is specially for paan and afni..haha

No comments: