Sunday, July 5, 2009

im still in a piece:)

okay i have a lot to say actually. i just got home from our 'perkemahan perdana' which included all form 4. and we went to Sg Gabai i think?haha anyway this camp teach me a lot of new things and change my perspective of this country, our country Malaysia. before this camp i just dont give a shit on any politics issues in Malaysia but this camp make me realise that its important for me, for us, even we are only a student to know whats actually going on out there.

im very thankful to have opportunity to join this camp. and even we are in the middle of kampung, in the middle of village, haha let me tell ya the food is fucking delicious and i dont feel like im in any camp that tortured kids to do something, but it feels like a holiday:)

No comments: