Saturday, July 18, 2009

its too much,it wont fit.

okay i just got back from puchong. and i dont know im still not tired at all.

hmm ppl, at my school keep asking me what i want to be when i grow up. i was like, i donno ?-.-' i have no dream at all. one day want to be a surgent, and next day lawyer, then bio chemist, sometime i even think to become an environment saver.haha. its silly. maybe thats why i dont do well in study. cause i don have any dream. when i ask myself, 'why in the hell im study?' i dont know. simply dont know. yesterday my dad ask me what course do i want to take in my furture studies. medical or enginering? i said i dont know daddy. then my father started to leture that i should know what i want to be next 10 years. i donno! fuck. forget about that.

well i dont think im going anywhere this holiday. ill just sit and doin nothing i guess. holidays sucks, school sucks, life even sucker.haha

Photobucket

everyone in my school (boys school) is freaking busy talking about megan fox. haha yeah she's hot. i agree. but i still doubt her if she is straight:) whatever it is megan fox is always foxy haha

No comments: