Friday, March 20, 2009

open my eyes i see sky,

oh gosh its already friday.time moving so fart i cant even realise the time moving forward.and i can feel that my school's gate calling me to come back,sit there and study!!.what a life.i just cant wait to finished my spm paper, graduate and idk hopefully keep continuing my studies and have a great job.i still dont know wat the job might be.i simply dont.my future is still blurry and its hard for me to guess what i will doing in idk 10 years to come? but all i ever wanted for my future is the job that i love to do everyday, i will buy a nice small cosy house anywhere i like with a very-very cosy cushions, buy a small-echo-friendly car, and travel to new country every year.haha great.all i can do is keep dreaming.& one of my freaking so-not-going-to-be-real dream is being adopted by brad pitt and angelina jolie:)

No comments: