Saturday, March 14, 2009

holidays

hey i get back home for one-not-fucking-enough 7 days of holidays.yeah.there's a lot of thing to do.well the most important is meeting my friends.there's freaking a lot of things to talk about with them.i miss them soo much.well lets see wats going on with my life this pass 'few' weeks.hmm.okay my sister just got baby girl.yeah cute little baby:).and ive already finished my first monthly exam at saser.ahh fucking hard question.and its hard for all of us to find perfect time to study.and there will be a rank of all form 4 students.shit.someone will be at the bottom and i will so not surprise if that person is me:).and what else?well i need to buy a new mp3 for me to bring it to school.

can someone please tell me whats new in music.i mean wat are the new hit songs?i have no idea and i want to download a lot of song so i can listen at campus.

No comments: