Sunday, March 15, 2009

running in heels

thats my condition.everything seems to moving so fast but im still not moving.even so, im slow.i hate it.i miss my friends.i want to meet them so much.i miss the laugh.the jokes and everything.yeah.and for holidays i got tonnes of hw to be done.shit.well i try not to think about it so much.i dont want to think about school this holidays.i want to think about myself.about me.haish.

i felt so alone when im in that school.i have no privacy at all.i living with people 24/7.stranger i guess.its like everyone there are like clown and im the only one who freaks that not look like a clown.huh wat a word.but im trying to fit in right now.just 2 years.and ill be free.to have a unusual success you have to give a unusual work.what the heck.i will struggle.i will running even i have to running in 9 inches heels.even i will hurt my feet.i will.

No comments: