Saturday, April 4, 2009

i wish i could be that simple

huh its been two long weeks.it feels like forever.damn.well lets see whats going on in my life this past two weeks.first i want to talk about my exam.heahahaha.well i failed my add math paper.i never got that kind of marks in my life.and other subjs was fine:).
and then earth hour.great my school support the programme.we just sat at surau and perform our isyak in dark.its great.i feel like nobody else around me.
theres a lot of movie coming up in cinema.urgh i cant watch them, fast and furious, confession of shoppaholic, many more..haih.that my life so far.nothing interesting.ill be back to school at 5:30 i guess.haish.cant complaint.i just gonna get through this whole two years and have my own life.
well i dont wanna write no more cause i'll be talking crap.well this is crap.

No comments: