Saturday, April 25, 2009

rocket in my mind,

well i didnt post anything last night. i got no mood actually. and television seems not my number one priority anymore. like even if i get to catch heroes, ugly betty(or any showw like that) i cannot watch the next episode.so it such a waste of time. i rather listen to my mp3 cause i dont feel i given much time to listen to my songs at school. speaking of music, one singer that i really, really love to listen to is YUNA. damn. her songs are beautiful and soulful. i just sing her song in class and it stuck in my head until now. when teacher scolded at our class, a someone talking crap to me, or anything makes me feel boring, her song actually playing in my head.haha.its great. after midnight are one of the song that playing in my head again and again.

and right now my homework is, oh my god, keep piling like sheeeet.i hate hw seriously. but when i see kids in my class working hard on making afford on their study, i simply followed them.im a lil jealous of smart kids. how the hell they get too smart?i mean gifted people.who are lazy, annoying kids but can be freaking excellent on exam.how? btw my ranking for march monthly test, bahaha 185 ppl.185! over 215 kids.im at lowest level.haha i dont feel upset or anything, because i know teachers there going to keep push my ass until i get to the top. we'll see:) and mid year exam is coming up pretty soon. hah! add math here i come.i cant wait to see my school's HEM face when he mark my so-going-to-be-failed paper cause he's teaching add math. great.

No comments: