Tuesday, May 3, 2011

leaves

just finished reading this novel today, A Season of Leaves.

i dont know what to say, i found this book at MPH Mid Valley months ago and paid it with my first month salary. i remember the day i bought it. i was with my friends and we hung around that store for hours and finally i found this book. i never heard of it but the words from behind the book makes me want to buy it. and it took me months to finish it because ive been quite busy with work and since ive resigned, and i have all the time in the world, i finished reading it.

well, i did cried while racing the words with my lips until the end of the lines, until the last letter written to Rose. it did made me felt the emotions that i tried to avoid these days.

its a story about love (of course), about hope. yes, hope. the way the writer wrote this novel makes me feel like i am next to Rose Pepper (the main character) i am with her through all her thick and thin in life. and what really gripped my emotions are the hardness she had to gone through just to be with the one she loves and to be free.

okay i dont know why in the hell im blogging about this anyway, but it just been in my head today. now i am ready to read new book. give me more.

and now, tengah bingung memikirkan pasal where to further my study. matriks ke? asasi kat U ker? tunggu keputusan MARA ker? I HAVE NO IDEA. Berdoa agar di tempatkan di tempat yang terbaik untuk belajar, untuk masa depan. but im ready to shopping stuff for study. haha. its excite me though.

No comments: