Saturday, April 9, 2011

APRIL

a lot of things happened these couple of days and if i can recall one of those days i loved to post everything that happening in my life here, but now its different. i dont know it seems i need to take a lot of courage to even start a blog nowdays. and i hate that. maybe it because of twitter? im stuck on that thing for hours and hours but still i felt a little weight on my shoulder just evaporates slowly when im tweet, because i tweet whats going on in my mind and i dont really care what people going to think about my tweet, but i still missed my blog. because i can write more here.

i read my old posts yesterday and couldnt help to laugh at my writing but hey, im glad that i made it here. im not saying my english is superb but its improving. i guess. so dont check my writing now.

its April. right? time flies so fast that i still thinking its December. 2010. just finished my bio paper but wow i cant help to feel a little bit uneasy cause today list for JPA interview was up. and i think MARA will be soon to come and im not ready at all. A part of me says its okay, i dont need the scholarship cause studying here in Malaysia wont be that bad and other part of me want that scholarship soooo bad. but im still going to leave it to Allah. He knows best.

2 comments:

sorarasyido said...

dah dapat interview kew?

shafiqdiditagain said...

belum. mara belum lagi =.=