Monday, September 28, 2009

old times:)

okay exam just 2 weeks to go and if u check my brain, ive got nothing on it. completely zero. now i realize how much time i wasted. but its seem dont matter to me. hell exam hows cares? and this is the last holiday we got until the end of year's holiday. and i'll be back tomorrow. god i dont want to face examination. please. i cannot face the facts that my ranking maybe turned out to be sucks.








but just forget about it for a moment. my friends and i went to my teacher's house today. my sc teacher. she teach us for 3 years back in my old school. and yeah it was great to see her. we talk about whats going on with our life now, future and past. i love went we went back to our memories and laugh about how silly we are. i miss the moment with my ex-classmates. just catching up the old times. i wish i could turn back the time so i can cherish it more than anything. and we plan to go to our old school tomorrow as tomorrow actually a school day. i want to meet my teachers and peeps there.

No comments: