Friday, October 23, 2009

sixteen

its been like what? a month since i last posted on my blog? haha da berabuk da blog nih. well in a month, theres a whole lot things going on with my life. hey im officially 16 now (clapping hands) haha. but im still just the same person 3 years back. so 16 doesnt mean anything to me. and my birthday, 6 Oct. 2009 probably the worst birthday on the history of my life. im pretty moody that day, my body feels uneasy, i was tired, and nobody knows its my birthday, and the most worst part is, i was away from my family and friends. gah. and my only present i got is from my dormmate, Ramadhan, he gave me this little black note book. thanks to him. but still i dont want any present for my bday i just want my family to be around. hah.. hepy freaking 16 shafiq. no cake for u this year. haha. saba je lah.

No comments: