Monday, October 28, 2013

My Mind.

I find it is exceptionally annoying to have this unknown anxiety which I don't even know where it came from. I noticed it whenever I have assignment or work to do -- which are both important and crucial for me to finish it before the deadline, I always find myself doing things that are not presenting that I am doing my work. Let say, one night I'll be like "I have to finish this essay by tonight" looked to the watch and it was 9pm, "oh still early" then I'll surf the internet like nobody's business and realized it was too late and go to bed. Then end up doing it the night before the deadline.
Ugh.
Recently I have a counselling session to discuss my test results (personality test, aptitude and others). Well my test results shown I have a pretty high level anxiety. So I know I can link this to my procrastination with my work. I have no idea what I'm scared of, but I tend to release the tension of starting the work by doing other stuffs.
Other than anxiety, I have a short amount of attention towards something. I just got bored easily. And that makes me want to do everything at the same time when I know it wont happen. My mind keeps jumping from one thought to another in seconds, so I felt sorry if someone tells me a story and along the way I find it boring I'll just think about other stuff like "What I want to get for my lunch today?" yeah something like that. So my mission is actually to bring back my focus to my mind, my brain so wouldn't regret about not paying attention on what things that matter.


No comments: