Saturday, October 26, 2013

20

Hello.

I just turned 20. I have no idea why I'm not that excited but yeah, I'm like young adult now. The older you get, the more responsibilities you have to take. Ugh. Well, I'm pretty much still learning how to be independent and taking care of myself now, especially when I'm still trying to adjusting with the new life right now, yeah, it tends to get lonely sometimes but I'm trying to turn that loneliness into something good. Its been awhile I don't have that space for myself and I am focusing on my studies and making myself happy. No more drama that meant nothing, no more laughing till you forget the world. I miss it, but I'm growing.

Ouh yeah, one more thing, I'm studying Psychology right now, so I'm taking this opportunity to really learning about myself and understand who I am today and what I want to be in the future. It's fun and sad at the same time though.

love, Shafiq.

No comments: