Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What might you do?

There's so many things i really want to write here but i think im just going to squeeze it here in one post. Yeah. LAZY.

So I'm on my holiday right now, just after AS examinations. Doing things I really wanted to do with my friends, Yuna and Jiga and shopping all around KL and got into every single Kitschen stores we could find in EVERY mall we visited but ended up buying NONE of if. I love it. When you feel like your feet like going to detach from your body just because you keep walking to find some good price clothes we can buy. Love it. Shopping with my best friend is great.

Apart of that I do missing my college friends and the crazy things we do together. Yeah, with GBS I tried many new things, and thats what I love about being with them. Banana Boat, Ice Skating, and many more (just because we don't want any other people know what we were doing). Yes.

Ouh yeah, I also went to Christina Perri's concert. My first concert experience actually, and its perfect. She played songs from her album Lovestrong and some new songs for new upcoming second album.  I had a great time there and I would like to go to this kind of concert, you know, pop or indie where people dont go crazy.

Now I'm trying not to be over nervous about my upcoming exam results and Ielts or International Tests whatsoever, I'm trying to enjoy this holiday as much as i can and trying not to worry much about the future. EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE OKAY.

much love. X

No comments: