Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Open Up.

Hello people. Yes. My first post for 2012. and i know 2012 going to be a crazy year for me. i know.

I don't really want to talk about that.

It's been quite a year for me on 2011 and I'm ready to step forward and face everything in 2012. So this week I took my chance to meet my friends, my high school friends. We do have such a great time together and I'm thanking Allah for giving me awesome people to surround with.

And i can't forget the night where all of us have heart to heart conversations, i can see we are growing up, being more mature and learning from things that happening in our lives. But of course, we won't quite forget about our past. Its still there. Its what keep us strong as friends.

And the time had already came for me to tell them the secret I've been keeping all these years. Questions were asked. Explanations were demanded. I can't really tell them the whole picture of it cause everything that happened to me was like a dream that you just have only a small portion of the images from the dream when you woke up. The images are in my mind, in my heart but it was hard for me to get it out by words. It was not easy.

But I'm over it. So over that I do feel like I was being so dump for even having the feeling that I shouldn't have. And by talking about it, surprisingly, made me realized everything was a joke. And I'm grateful for that.

"Dia ade bagi harapan ke kat kau?"

I don't know what to answer cause I'm not even sure about everything. About what I felt.




No comments: