Thursday, June 16, 2011

incredible

i dont know i feel so inspired now to write or post a blog. i guess i just feeling a little bit lost right now, but reading other people's blogs make me realize how wonderful it is to let everything here, well, not everything.

so last post, yang berusia lebih sebulan kot (?) i told you about INDIA, how exciting it is, hoe INCREDIBLE it is to be there. well, its not a new news to tell you here but i guess i need to let you know that it was all gone. like only one sentence on the letter changed everything. my future, my imagination, my dream and what i wanted to do in future. maybe many people wont understand this but its okay i wont blame anyone. for a moment i felt lost. i dont know anything. everything went so blurry.

okay, mara changed the country, to Poland / Czech. a totally different country from india. yes. i went blank for a while until i just got to think how lucky i am. very lucky. so right now i dont really care what country i might be furthering my studies, all my focus is right now. get done with the A-level first. then think about whatever it is important THAT time.

well. i will pay INDIA a visit. cause i want to experience it myself. yes i will, insyaAllah. now, i have to get my ass work cause i need to settle everything about the collage. i still have 2 more weeks to go. not long huh?

No comments: