Friday, January 1, 2010

best wishes:)

well nothing much going on in this first day of 2010 tho. i just watched the young victoria and doing nothing but online and internet. but maybe i should start writing essays for my english homework. i want my teacher to check it cause i have pretty awful grammar. okay, i feeling kinda not easy when the school days is coming close. i didnt prepare. im not ready. so many people asking me whats my resolution for this new year. well i dont want anything. i just want to be a better person. thats all.

maybe i should start being serious on my studies and kick some ass at SPM. yeah. pretty mush like that i guess. so this maybe or not be my last post before i get my ass to my school. and i will rarely posting things and maybe considering just stop freakin post blogs anymore. haha.

well best wishes from me to all of you. bye.

No comments: