Saturday, November 21, 2009

covers

nothing is more perfect than sitting around my family- my parents, my brother and sister, my sister's husband, my late brother's wife, their kid and my friend. yeah. we laugh, we tell story, we watch tv, and we do whatever real family do. i dont get through this everyday cause im boarding schooling. and ill try to spend my holiday as much as i can with family and friends cause im tired of being somebody else in my school. its not like im completely change, im still using my old shafiq attitude. just different from what ive become with my real family and friends. yeah.

and i never let myself feel regret just bcause im living away from my family. bcause in SASER, ive learn a lot. and i dont think im gonna get it anywhere than there. ive learned how ppl not always except the way you are, learned how to talorate with ppl, learned how to live with ppl that are completely stranger. thats what makes me thankful so much to god to giving me this opportunity.

No comments: