Sunday, May 24, 2009

keep knocking on wood

hey im here, at home.saserians got outing today.so as usual i be at home.hehehe.so it was a very-very crazy month for me.and i just cant wait for mid year break to loose all the twisted things.okay i just done my mid year exam lat week:).piiiuuuuuh.i dont know about my add math result cause i pretty much using my own 'hentam gile babi punye' formula :) and i studied till 1 am every night just to make sure i am ready for test next day.well actually im not that ready even i studied till 2amD: well forget about the test dont worry i'll tell u guys my result later.


today actually my parents and i will heading to melaka to celebrate my niece's birthday.ahaha i cant wait to see her and wish her happy birthday.she's turning 1.thank god i got outing and have a chance to be at her first birthday.well i got nothing left to say.i will continue blogging thing mid year break:)cant wait to meet my friends..love ya

No comments: