Saturday, May 30, 2009

it would be, it would be so nice

yeah its holiday ppl!!!!!
and speaking of holidays it remind me to madonna's song holiday i guess..haha.i used to listened it on sinar fm on the way to go to school. my mom loves listening to sinar every morning so when she jump in the car to sent me to school, she open up sinar fm and i had to listen to sinar too.


i dont know wat im gonna do this whole holidays and the only thing in my mind is meeting with my friends:) i miss them a lot.

i starting to like my new classmates and my class. although just a few of them r really2 shit.but we started to laugh and making jokes on each other and prep seems not so quite anymore.i just hope 4 sigma unite and become the best class ever. but compare to my old classmates, nothing really beat them. in my heart kenanga still my first priorities.

No comments: