Monday, December 5, 2011

Only fools rush in.


Well, im still breathing.

Ive been busy with collage for finals, and finally its done. Gone through pretty much emotional weeks because like i always say, exams do change me in the way i act and in the way my brain suppose to respond. its different. but hey, im back. now its a week of sem break. yeah, its short but im going to spend more time with my family and friends. i just cant believe its been 6 months i am reading at KTT.

So in this entry i would like to share about a movie i just watched, Like Crazy.

Im kinda guy who loves to a low-budget indie movies. I like it cause its usually simple, down to earth and yeah, no bull-shits.

So this movie kinda remind me of one of my fav, Blue Valentine. It shows us the reality, that happening around us.




You said nothing is changed, but i can see so many things changing and i feel kinda regret to have this feeling sometimes, i dont know about whats coming on future but i hope it wont be that bad. i dont want to be at the same position, please.

X

No comments: