Friday, September 16, 2011

Connecting

Im here.

Yes these couple of weeks had been great for me. Alhamdulillah. Everything went fine. Classes as usual, sleep as usual. I like it. Somehow i thought maybe exam makes us emotional, makes us want to kill ourselves or other people. But we know we got to get through it, and when its done, we can finally breathe and wait until the NEXT exam. Of course.

Im collecting myself nowdays. I want to be free. I want to be myself as much as I can. And I could see people can except me the way I am just because I can except them the way they are. Maybe sometimes I feel that some of them trying to stay away from me, trying to let me go, but it's fine, it's okay. Cause I know I have more great people around me who willing to be with me as much I want to be with them.

And I know Im holding my guards up now. I dont want to know about anything anymore. I mean, about love. I dont want to care how is it feels to be love or loving somebody. I dont want to be hurt just because its not going to work the way I wanted it to.

So, Im going to be more focus on myself.

AND... Ive done reading Water For Elephants. Now I moved on to P.S. I Love You. I know, I know. I cant help to read romance. Shut up. OK bye.

No comments: