Monday, January 12, 2009

run shafiq, run

hai, damnit im tired rite now.yeah i went to merentas desa just now.fuck.its been like wat 2 months i didnt get sweating like pig and exercise?gah.i really really need to work out on my idk, health?i don have stamina,i am weak.the funny part is before the running started i just "w/e maybe i can just jog from the starting point until end" hell no it doesnt happen at all..haha.i jogged like for 20 mins i already getting tired and my muscles starting to hurting me.shit.haha.i think it because i ate my lunch later that afternoon like hell a lot.smpi buncit lah perot aq mkn.haha.all my friends said "hey ktorg nak jln jer..rilex2..g kedain sme" damn it didnt happen too.haha.well forget about this whole shit.hell no im going to running again on any merentas desa thingy.fuck.i hate my body.haha.

shafiq says: im pretty tired rite now and i just want to have the great dreams tonight.yeah dreams.and if that not happen too i guess this whole day just fucking fail!

No comments: